Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas To All!



As I am writing this post, it is a week before Christmas and I strangely feel quite calm and prepared for the events of the upcoming week. The shopping and wrapping is all pretty much done and I am surrounding by festive decorations and the beauty of tiny, sparkling white lights nestled inside our Christmas tree.


Today I planned my Christmas dinner from right out of the pages of Clean Eating's Nov/Dec issue. On the menu we will be feasting on Turkey with Fig, Apple and Sage Stuffing, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Souffled Sweet Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Beet and Green Bean Salad and for desert, the ever so yummy Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake. Thank you Clean Eating Magazine!!!


Here are some pictures of the holiday decorations around my house. I have my village set high up on a plant shelf all along the whole back side of our living room wall. It looks pretty at night when it's dark and all the lights are on.




 My dining table centerpiece is different this year. I usually have a floral arrangement but instead I used my large nutcracker and two candles for a change.


Below is my outdoor floral display that I have on each side of my front door. I sincerely hope you are able to relax and take in all that this season has to offer. Enjoy the decorations!

From My Family to Yours... 
Merry Christmas To All and To All A Good Night!
www.BeStagedOrlando.com




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas Blog Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim- your Christmas decorations are gorgeous! Very clever. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas!

    Barb Heathcote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas Season. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete