Friday, November 25, 2011

Before and After...Wine Bar

 This is my latest project. I was tired of always having a messy desk in our kitchen that always seemed to collect piles of things. So my husband and I converted it into a wine/beverage bar. We ordered a custom mirror sized just right to fit our wall and once installed, it opened up the whole area dramatically. We added glass holders underneath the cabinets and I have it staged appropriately.
 From Cluttered and Drab.... to Classy and Fab! 
Cheers Everyone!!!

 Selling your house? Need Decorating Advice? How's your curb appeal?
 I can help get you from For Sale to SOLD. 
Contact Be Staged for all your home staging needs.
www.BeStagedOrlando.com


4 comments:

  1. Hey Kim, It looks great. I shared on fb but instead of putting it on your wall I put it on mine. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks great and what a good idea! My mother in law has a little nook like that I will have to pass that on to her!

    ReplyDelete